Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture is a simple and quick, web-based service for preparing and delivering deposits of checks from your place of business to the accounts you select at Bank of Cooperstown.
Using a specially designed document scanner and the latest imaging software, Remote Deposit Capture will scan your checks, create industry-standard images and transmit them from your computer for deposit to your designated account(s) at Bank of Cooperstown, any time of day, 7-days a week.
Key Features and Benefits
- Make deposits more frequently to put your money to work faster
- Deposit checks from multiple business locations to any of your Bank of Cooperstown business accounts enhancing cash management efforts*
- Reduce the cost and risk exposure of transporting deposits to the bank
- Remote Deposit Capture eliminates paper forms for deposit preparation and verification
- Deposited check images can be saved indefinitely on computer storage media for your future reference
- Eliminates photocopying of deposited checks
- Ease of controlling user access and securing information
- Current banking industry standards for password authentication/protection
- Advanced fraud detection and prevention features
- All data is encrypted for secure transmission to the bank
- On-site setup and training provided by Bank of Cooperstown
- Bank of Cooperstown telephone customer service support available during business hours
Stop by a local community office or call (800) 598-5002.
* Multiple locations will require a PC and scanner per location. After hour deposits will be posted the next business day. Some restrictions may apply. Other fees may apply.