We designed this account as a vehicle to help you save for longer-term goals. Take advantage of the added convenience of automatic transfers from your Bank of the Finger Lakes checking account, and your savings goal will be handled according to your instructions. Interest is earned on daily balances of $50 or more. Accounts with daily balances below $200 are subject to a $2.00 monthly service fee.
- Set aside for a rainy day or something specific
- Interest is earned on balances $50.00 and higher
- Avoid the $2.00 monthly service charge by maintaining a $200 minimum average daily balance
- Free online banking
- Quarterly Statement- a monthly statement may be received if the account has electronic transactions, such as ATM withdrawals or internet banking transfers
Whether you're saving for a vacation or a rainy day, you can be one step closer to your goals while earning competitive interest.
- Interest is earned on balances of $50 and higher
- Maintain $200 minimum daily balance to avoid the $2 monthly service charge
- Quarterly Statement
Money Market Deposit Account
Earn current money market rates and maintain access to your funds with a low balance.
- Interest is earned on balances of $2,500 and higher
- Maintain $2,500 daily balance to avoid the $10 monthly service charge
- Monthly transaction statement with check statement
Premium rate money market account that offers a tiered interest rate schedule based on deposit levels.
- $25,000 minimum opening deposit
- Interest is earned on daily balances of $5,000 or more
- Maintain $25,000 daily balance to avoid $10 monthly service charge