Operating Lines of Credit
It's common knowledge that business expenses usually don't just go away. Luckily an Operating Line of Credit from Bank of the Finger Lakes helps you meet these ongoing needs, as they arise.
Whether you're boosting working capital, arranging for seasonal needs, or anything in between, a line of credit can be tapped into at any time without reapplying. And what you don't use, you don't pay interest on. Set your business up every day — get started today.
- Competitively low rates for a wide range of ongoing business needs:
- Boost working capital
- Expedite inventory purchases
- Arrange for seasonal needs
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Smooth out purchase/collection cycles
- Revolving and Capital Expenditure Lines of Credit available
- Personalized repayment terms, consistent with your business needs
- Access funds anytime without reapplying for another installation
- Funds advances made in-person or by phone
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Focused, customized attention from start to finish
*Subject to credit approval.