Small Business Loans (SBAs)
Access to compatible financing shouldn't be based on the size of your business. That's why we work closely with the U.S. Small Business Administration to secure a well-deserved source of funds for local small businesses.
Qualified businesses enjoy competitive rates, generally lower down payments, and extended terms. Regardless of your size today, get the financing you need — a government-backed SBA Loan from Bank of the Finger Lakes can help.
- Available for start-up businesses or for the purchase or refinance of an existing business
- Competitively low rates for a wide range of business needs*
- Government-backed financing
- Alternative option for companies that might otherwise struggle to secure funds
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity**
- Focused, customized attention from start to finish
*Subject to credit approval.
**Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.
Small Business Banking
We have the experiences and resources to help your business today, so that you can plan for tomorrow!
For business loans of $10,000 - $250,000
*Loans are subject to Wayne Bank's credit policy. Certain restrictions apply. Minimum loan amount of $10,000. Maximum loan amount of $250,000. Ask for details.